JCT Standard Building Contract
Where the contractor carries out the work and supplies materials & labour.
It is always important to carefully review the terms and conditions of any construction contract before entering into an agreement.
- Introduction to the JCT Standard Building Contract.
- Overview of the JCT Contract Suite.
- Key Features of the JCT Standard Building Contract.
- Scope of Work and Contract Sum.
- Payment and Valuation.
- Time and Delay.
- Risk and Responsibility.
- Termination and Suspension.
- Dispute Resolution.
- Changes and Variations.
Get In Touch
If you have already got your plans and require a detailed cost breakdown for your project. You can contact us here to discuss how we may be able to help you.